Monday, June 10, 2013

A new way of thinking about pain relief

Sample of Voltaren
First, my apologies of the rotten photo. New phone and I'm still working with getting the fine points of the auto focus sorted out.

So, a tube of a topical cream instead of pills. That certainly is a new way of thinking about pain relief. I saw the pill bottle on the outside of the mailer and that was what I was thinking about. I was suspecting a new non-prescription pain relief tablet.

I have actually used this product and it works pretty well. But it is a topical cream and the consumer has been educated that swallowing a bunch of ills is what they need to deal with their pain.

The lack of pill noise when I shook the package should have been more of a giveaway about the contents.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home