Sunday, September 9, 2012

Great sign, horrible building

Sign above the door at Pacific Industrial Solutions
I was riding around Kelowna over the weekend and saw this sign on my way to Knox Mountain. (A great little climb that is only 2 kilometres from the start of my ride.)

The letters are made up of machine part, tools, and components. (The "U" in "solutions" is a C-clamp)

I though that this was a very clever piece of branding and show a lot of imagination. But the problem is that the building the firm is located in looks a bit decrepit.
Pacific Industrial Solutions building in Kelowna, BC
Now I know that I should not judge a book by its cover, but I would hope the the imagination and creativity shown in the sign would carry over to all aspects of the firm's operations. I'll have to drop by when the workshop is open to see if the inside shows the same level of creativity.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home