Wednesday, August 29, 2012

The right products in the right place

What the hell was I thinking! I went into a Staples store to look at computers. I found some good deals on laptops, but ended up buying a couple of things that were not on my list.

Have a look at the folders on this rack. (Especially on the second shelf from the bottom.)
Rack at Staples
The folder at the right side is the one that caught my daughter's attention.
Muppet folder at Staples
Putting the Muppets at a four year-old's eye level was a temptation too great for her to resist. Even though young children are probably not the main component of the target customers for the Staples at the University of British Columbia, there are probably enough Muppet fans around that the store will move a few of these folders.

As I've said to my students more than once; never underestimate the power of cute. And cute in the right place is irresistable.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 4, 2023 at 12:51 AM , Blogger klaus said...

In addition to these numerous additives, the China polyester film that is the subject of this disclosure may also include inorganic and organic particles, antioxidants, antistatic agents, and crystal nucleating agents.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home