Monday, September 3, 2012

Nothing like a frog

WrapShield labelling
WrapShield makes adhesive "breathable permeable self-adhering weather resistant air barrier" building wrap. I saw this on the side of the primary school near Vancouver.

I have done a fair bit of renovating and work on my house over the years, but I had not come across this product before. I'm sure that given Vancouver's wet climate, it is a good choice. The interesting thing products is the use of a frog to indicate that the products is both breathable and weather resistant.

Does this "froggy" message carry the same meaning everywhere? Probably yes. Apart from the polar regions and some deserts, frogs have very wide distribution. So pretty much everyone has probably seen a frog at some time in their life.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home