Tuesday, February 23, 2016

This company can't even spell. Of course I'd trust them with my money.

CIBC website promoting the bank's new Dividend VISA card

Advertisement on website promoting CIBC's new Dividend VISA card
(Source: Screen capture from YouTube.com)

Advertisement on website promoting CIBC's new Dividend VISA card 
(Source: Screen capture from YouTube.com)

Banks build their business on trust. If I trust the bank I should not feel nervous about depositing my money there. And my credit card details will be safe. 

So, how will my opinion of a bank be affected by an advertisement with spelling mistakes? (And what does "cash bac" mean?) 

I would say the opinion will be negatively affected. And it makes me wonder what other details is this institution failing to pay attention to?

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home