Friday, February 19, 2016

Only 10 more months to Christmas

Christmas Coca-Cola can, Hotel Vancouver, Vancouver, BC

Last week I stopped by to visit a friend at the Hotel Vancouver. I was thrilled to see that it was still Christmas. When I opened the minibar fridge I was that Santa, that jolly old elf, was smiling out at me trying to entice me to spend $6.00 on a can of Coke.

This can is probably at least two months old. Not quite as bad as the Soccer (Football) World Cup can I saw last year that was at least six months old.

Given the age of much of the contents of these fridges, and the prices, I wonder who spends their hard earned month on such overpriced beverages? Whoever they are, they must not be very observant.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2021 at 5:21 AM , Blogger dsdsa said...

Good artcile, but it would be better if in future you can share more about this subject. Keep posting.
UFABET

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home