Monday, January 19, 2015

Would I have eaten there if I knew that this was how the place was maintained?

Mr. Sub logo
(Source: http://www.mrsub.ca)

Graffiti in the washroom, Mr. Sub, College and Spadina, Toronto, Ontario

1:00 pm on New Year's Eve. My daughter was hungry. (We'd just had a tour of the fabulous Osborne Collection of children's books.)

On our way to the Spadina streetcar we passed a Mr. Sub and my daughter decided she wanted a sub. (She incorrectly identified the place as a Subway. How's that for owning the category?)

After our lunch we used the washroom/bathroom/toilet. I was astounded that the interior was covered with graffiti. Does Mr. Sub ever inspect the franchise locations? Seeing a location in this condition certainly helps partially explain how Subway is kicking Mr. Sub's backside all across Canada.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home