Monday, February 25, 2013

I'm so old

The walking penis at the OCSU Sexual Health Awareness Day, Okanagan College, Kelowna
Okay, I'm showing my age. I don't think about stuff like STDs. I've been married since the late 20th century, and I've never had any reason to be concerned with STDs.

But the world has changed and as they say in court, ignorance of the law is no excuse. If you are not willing to discuss sexual health, then the odds are they you may end up with some problems in the area.

The table was filled with samples and brochures covering every sort of sexual activity.
Table at the OCSU Sexual Health Awareness Day
 For me the most interesting thing was that the female students seemed to be the ones paying the most attention to the samples, and information. Not at all surprising.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home