Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Do I want a fast order or fast delivery?

Sign on the door at Mosaic Books, Kelowna
I like book stores. No, that is not correct, I love book stores. I can think of no nicer way to spend a rainy afternoon that wandering around a book store with a couple of hundred dollars burning a hole in my pocket.

But book stores, even Toronto's 64,000 square foot "World's Biggest Bookstore" (http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/home/storeLocator/storeDetails/200/), can carry only a small fraction of the books available from on-line book sellers.

So, is this claim from Mosaic, an independent book seller in Kelowna compelling? Do I want fast ordering? Or am I really looking for fast delivery?

If you don't phrase your benefit in terms that are meaningful to your customers then is it really a benefit?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home