Wednesday, October 10, 2012

What if I don't drink Coca Cola?

Sign in a classroom at Okanagan College
Coca Cola glass
Source: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mtreinik/1434096809/sizes/o/in/photostream/
 
The curves of the Coca Cola bottle and glass are among the the most recognized commercial shapes in North America. And so what do I see on the poster in the classroom warning me that eating, drink and smoking are not permitted, but a glass that looks just like a Coca Cola glass. Does that mean that I can drink beverages that are not Coke?

Given that the poster is prohibiting smoking, I'd guess that it has been up on the wall for quite a while. And while I'm not keen to have a desk covered with sticky Coke, I also don't think that teaching in a smoky room would be much fun.

I do have another question. Is that cigarette a Marlboro?




Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home