Monday, August 13, 2012

How small are the customers?

NASCAR shopping cart at The Home Depot
I don't know about you, but if I was a kid today, I'd insist that my parents took me to The Home Depot. These shopping carts are amazing.

NASCAR shopping cart at The Home Depot
I took these photos long before my daughter arrived on the scene, but once she saw them she felled in love with these carts. Her one complaint about The Home Depot is they never seem to have enough of these carts around. If no NASCAR cart is available when we arrive at the store, she will look enviously at the kids who get to ride in these carts.

And I'm sure that most parents find that if their children are happy playing in the shopping cart, then the whole shopping experience is much more enjoyable.

Most research has shown that happy customers spend more, and for a retailer what could possibly be wrong with that?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home