Saturday, August 4, 2012

I completed it in half the time

Survey Request from TD Canada Trust
I recently went on-line to pay some bills and had this message from my bank pop up. Like most people, I usually just ignore surveys, but I thought that it might give me something to write about so I went ahead and answered the questions.

There were the usual ones about how the bank did, would I recommend the bank to friends, how was security etc. But the interesting thing was despite not rushing to complete the survey, I finished it in under three minutes. This was about 1/2 the time that the bank said it would take to complete.

So, if I am going to take some time to fill in the survey, you need to be honest with me about how long it will take to complete. But now TD has a problem. I could complete this survey, without rushing, in about half the time they predicted. The next time they give me a survey, I will expect to complete it in half the time they predict.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home