Friday, August 3, 2012

A smart media buy

Mountain Equipment Co-op advertisement in the men's bathroom at Capilano University
I saw this ad in one of the men's bathrooms at Capilano University. This is a well thought out media buy. If there is one certainty about university it is the weight of the textbooks. When I was doing my MBA, the weight of some of those book just about crippled me.

So, a bag that offers to "lighten my course load" is pretty attractive. And the face that Mountain Equipment Co-op's North Vancouver store is a short distance from the University does not hurt.

So, overall, a clever, though pun-laden, advertisement, and a smart media buy. What is there to complain about? (Apart from the horrible quality of my photograph.)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home