Friday, July 13, 2012

What do you do with a 6XL firefighter?

Source: http://www.511tactical.com
Source; http://www.511tactical.com
This firm manufactures clothing for, "law enforcement, military and firefighting professionals". And the firm offers clothing up to size 6XL.

In the words of Sesame Street, "One of these things just doesn't belong". Am I really looking for a  firefighter who is 6XL? If you are that large I can't see you being able to hustle up the stairs with an oxygen tank on your back, an axe in one hand and a fire hose in the other. (In the principle of full disclosure, according to this size chart I'm a size medium, and a smallish medium at that.)

If you have a 62 inch waist I really don't think you have any business being in a profession where someone else's life might depend on your ability to move quickly. I'm sure that somewhere on earth there is a guy with a 62 inch waist who could outrun me, but there is probably only one, and I doubt that he is working as a "law enforcement, military and firefighting professional(s)" and so he probably does not need clothing from this firm.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home