Monday, January 22, 2018

They liked my idea so much they adopted it

Oil Pastel display, Miniso, New Westminster (January 15, 2018)

I was visiting the Miniso store in New Westminster and noticed this display for oil pastels. The packaging has a rectangular handle at the top. When displayed using a single peg the packages hang at an angle.


Oil Pastel display, Miniso, New Westminster (Original on the left, re-merchndised by me on the right) (January 15, 2018) 

I thought this looked a bit odd and so I changed one row over to use two pegs and thus hang straight.


Oil Pastel display, Miniso, New Westminster (January 18, 2018)

The staff at the store must have thought this was a good idea, because when I returned to the store three days later all of the merchandise that had a wide handle on this rack had been changed over to hang from two pegs. 

Perhaps I should get a job with the firm advising on visual merchandising?.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home