Saturday, January 20, 2018

Labelling to limit information

Miniso multi-bit screwdriver set

Miniso multi-bit screwdriver set (Reverse)

Miniso multi-bit screwdriver set (Detail of label)

I need to disassemble a Macintosh computer to extract a disc from the DVD drive. According to my cursory examining, and instructions that I found online, I will need to use three different sizes of Torx screwdrivers; T-6, T-8 and T-10.

This small multi-bit screwdriver set included all of the sizes that I will need. The problem is that the list of all of the sizes include in the set is obscured by a sticker that lists the names and addresses of the Miniso distributors in Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai.

Why does the packaging for a product sold in Canada need to include the names of distributors that are located halfway around the world?  

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home