Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A rare case of action from the top

Simons logo
(Source: http://css.simonscdn.ca/simons/css/images/logo_print.png?version=1593)

How many of us get emails and telephone calls from the CEO of the shops we visit?

Yesterday, I spent 17 minutes on the telephone with Peter Simons, the CEO of La Maison Simons. My recent comments have not gone unnoticed and we spoke about the experiences that I had and the challenges that Simons has had transfering its business model to new markets.

I heard all of the right things and I hope that my observations will help the store to focus on delivering the high quality customer service that Simons is traditionally  known for. I promised to keep coming back to the store and, time permitting, when he is in town next we'll talk in person.

In this highly competitive market, great Canadian retailers deserve all of the support that we can give them. I look forward to seeing Simons achieve the potential I know it has.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home