Saturday, March 7, 2015

Two problems here

Advertisment at the Broadway City Hall SkyTrain Station, Vancouver, BC
Whenever I see an advertisement on public transit for a company selling public transit advertising I am reminded that the supply for public transit advertising exceeds the demand. If Lamar could generate some revenue for this space, I'm sure that would be a better use of a limited resource.

The other problem is that Go Transit is actually a public transit service in another part of Canada. It is a commuter rail service in Toronto.

So, is Lamar saying that I should advertise on the Go Transit trains, or is Lamar promoting advertising on public transit in general. I may be one of the few people in Vancouver who made this connection, but then I'm just pedantic.

Either way, having lots of unsold spots filled with advertisements telling me to buy the unsold spots is not the most compelling argument.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home