Sunday, March 15, 2015

One month on and one month older (Would you drink old Coke?)

Can of Coca-Cola in the minibar, Hotel Vancouver, BC

I was at the Hotel Vancouver last week and noticed a few odd things. (Lots of fodder for future postings.)

The last time I was at the hotel, February 2015, I noticed that the can of Coca-Cola in the minibar was a commemorative can from the 2014 Football World Cup in Brazil. I mentioned this to someone working on the concierge desk and they said that they'd look into it.

The rule at the Hotel Vancouver must be look but don't touch, because there are still cans that are at least nine months old in the fridge.

Perhaps not everyone is as observant as me, but the age of the in-room food and beverages should make anyone think twice. I'll be back at the hotel in July. I wonder if the can of Coca-Cola will enjoy its first birthday.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home