Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I wonder what year this occurred? I guess that it was 2014.

"Taste of the Kingsway" sidewalk sticker, Royal York Road, Toronto, Ontario
In 2014, September 5th, 6th, and 7th were a Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. In pretty much every case Friday, Saturday, and Sunday would be good days for a food and drink event. Most people have the weekends off and so drinking a bit on Friday and Saturday night will not put people out of action for the work at the following day.

Almost four months later, December 27 2014, I saw a bunch of these stickers on the sidewalk around Royal York Road and Bloor Street West in Toronto.

Out-of-date signs are one of my pet peeves. They inform consumers about something that is no longer available. How can this not annoy consumers?

Oh well. I'll keep commenting on these things when I find them, and I expect to find them almost every day.  

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home