Saturday, November 15, 2014

Is this the key benefit for using the firm?

Always Available Moving truck, Vancouver, BC

It may be a bit simplistic, but availability is probably a useful trait for a mover. Being careful is another.

It makes me wonder if this sort of name and branding actually has an affect on consumer preference. I see the plain white truck, with no evidence of a moving company affiliation, and wonder just how reliable the firm might be. And without any evidence, and no experience I might just pass this firm by and pick the one that I've actually heard of.

The experience might not be any better, but how much of a chance am I willing to take with an unknown firm whose claim to fame is availability. Perhaps availability is related to a lack of repeat business?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home