Sunday, June 24, 2012

Do you think they're having a dig at Starbucks?

Blenz "Matcha" Postcard
Blenz "Matcha" Postcard (Reverse)
I've never had a "Matcha" beverage. Despite my antipodean ancestry, I'm not a big tea drinker. But this postcard caught my eye primarily because Blenz seems to be having a dig at Starbucks.

That white cup with green writing sure brings Starbucks to mind for me. But I have a question. If Starbucks is the company they are having a dig at, and Starbucks does use "lesser green teas and fillers" they why doesn't Blenz identify Starbucks by name.

If you are going to take the moral high ground, as Blenz seems to be doing, then it would help if the customers knew who was down in the moral swamp.

Comparing yourself to no one in particular really isn't offering a useful comparison.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home