Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Luckily the two world's don't overlap very much


Yesterday I saw this graffiti on the side of the Sears store in downtown Vancouver, and this morning I received an email about the "Mobile Is The New Face Of Engagement" webinar.

Luckily for Kony Solutions, the organization behind the webinar,not many people on their email distribution list saw the graffiti. But, as I mentioned before, the first time I saw an email form Kony Solutions, I thought of the Kony 2012/Joseph Kony campaign.

But luckily for Kony Solutions, the two world's (Kony Solutions and Kony2012) don't have much overlap. But if Kony 2012 gets more publicity I can see the common name becoming increasingly troublesome for Kony Solutions. Will it force a name change? I'll keep an eye on things and see what develops.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home