Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Someone played with LEGO when they were little

Partially Complete Quad-Lock concrete form

Partially Complete Quad-Lock concrete form

I looked at this and wondered why I hadn't thought of it. A series of interlocking foam panels that are both the form for the concrete and also the insulation. Two birds with one stone. Faster and easier.

In could only think that someone had played with LEGO as a child and saw the possibility of adapting the principles of the LEGO system to a whole new industry. The company is local and has been producing these types of systems for over 20 years. I wonder why it has taken until now for me to notice it?

I'll post more pictures as the building process continues.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home