Sunday, June 14, 2015

More pedantic than is good for me

Advertisement for The Globe and Mail, Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC

Advertisement for The Globe and Mail, Cambie Street, Vancouver, BC (Detail)

Loading in the batteries that way will destroy the electronic device. Yes, I know I'm being pedantic, but in every electronic device that I have the batteries are loaded facing in alternating directions.

I do like the idea, The Globe and Mail powers Canadian business. But if this is meant to evoke a battery pack this is not correct. I guess that the art director, or the client, thought it looked better this way. To me this says "Short-circuiting Canadian Business".

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2015 at 7:12 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You would notice this. I couldn't work out what you were talking about at first. Nice commentary.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home