Monday, April 20, 2015

A first time for everything

Peek Freans' Fruit Creme Biscuits

After I donate blood, currently every two weeks, I get juice and biscuits (cookies).

I usually eat a two-pack of these Fruit Creme biscuits along with my mango juice.

The last time I went to donate I noticed this package of biscuits. This is the first time I've seen a package that I've seen where the two biscuits were not both jam side up.

A fatal flaw in the quality control? A minor hiccup?

I favour the latter. The side of the biscuit that faces up on the front of the package is not really all that critical. And for many of the biscuits, such as Oreos, there is no back or front.

It was just a bit odd to see the biscuits this way in the package after hundreds of donations.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home