Saturday, November 22, 2014

An offer too good to refuse?

Advertisement chalked on the sidewalk, Cambie Street and 12th Avenue, Vancouver, BC

I was out for a walk with my daughter last weekend and saw this chalked on the sidewalk in Vancouver.

So, is this for real? Does the organization really exist?

OurCommunityMusic.org website
OurCommunityMusic.org website (Detail)
Well, it seems to, and the offer looks pretty attractive. This sort of introductory pricing is a common way to attract new customers. The not uncommon results is that people sign up for 30 days, like what they get, and then sign up for the full year only to lose interest. But they have made the financial commitment and the service provider has their money.

The finances of many gyms often depend on people who pay in advance, but never use the facilities.

So, if I had the time, and I was keen to improve my meager guitar skills, I would be tempted by this offer. And if, after 30 days I was happy with the results, I would consider the full year deal.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home