Monday, November 12, 2012

Aeroplan, home of the least-loved products

Apple iPod on the Aeroplan website
Aeroplan is Air Canada's frequent flier reward programme. My wife has some miles that will expire at the end of the year, and I've been looking over the site to see if there are any goodies to tempt us.

This is the least sexy of all of the iPods. Based on the original iPod model, it is the sole surviving iPod that has a hard drive.

So, while I'd prefer to redeem the Aeroplan points than lose them, I'd really like to see some more attractive options. Where is the iPod Touch or iPod Nano?

Dell 17" Monitor on the Aeroplan website

And the only monitor on offer is a 17" Dell with 4/3 aspect ratio. How long has that been sitting around in the Aeroplan warehouse? I'd guess since 2008.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home