Saturday, October 27, 2012

I hoped their customers are not this stupid

Instructions with Planet Bike "Red Zeppelin" CO2 Inflator
I recently bought a Planet Bike "Red Zeppelin" CO2 inflator to carry on my road bike rides. I don't get flats very often, and when I'm on my own I don't really care how long it takes to pump up the tyres. But I have started doing Sunday morning rides with a group, and I don't know if I should really try the group member's patience with my tiny hand pump. Very light and small, but about 200 strokes to fill up my tyre.

As I usually do, I read the instructions for the inflator. (I know, a real oddity among customers.) I found this caution at the bottom.

Caution on Instructions with Planet Bike "Red Zeppelin" CO2 Inflator
I hope their customers are not that stupid. But as Planet Bike is a US-based company they have probably learned never to underestimate the stupidity of the consumer, or the wounded consumer's willingness to sue.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home