Monday, October 29, 2012

A great product that I recommend

I ride my bicycle a lot, and often ride alone. Like most cyclists with a family, they worry about me.

A few years ago I happened upon this product in a small advertisement in the back pages of Bicycing magazine, and I ordered one.

RoadID Brochure with endorsements
RoadID Brochure with Styles
While wearing my RoadID won't prevent an accident, it does ease my wife's mind a bit. As I recently moved I needed to update the name plate on my RoadID. It now list my name, blood type and healthcare card number, along with my address and three contacts and their telephone numbers. Now I wear both the wrist and ankle versions while riding. If I can't speak for myself, I'd like to have someone do it for me.

Do I think this is a good product? Absolutely. I bought a gift certificate for my brother for his birthday. He rides a lot more than I do, and usually rides alone.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home