Monday, February 27, 2012

Are you Shure you know what this company makes?




Two companies, both based in Illinois in completely different businesses. The audio firm was founded in 1927 by Sidney, while the toy firm was founded in 1992 by Tom. I'd never heard of the toy firm until my daughter found the bears and fell in love with the magic of magnets.
So, is the company name an issue? I'd say no, unless either Tom decides to start selling audio products, or the microphone company starts selling stuff for kids.
But there is still some potential to confuse the two companies, but the downside is pretty small. My daughter is not planning a recording career any time soon, and by the time she is interested in microphones I'm sure the bears will be well and truly retired.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home