Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Service with a smile.

Card included in RoadID order

I love good service. I don't encounter it as often as I'd like, but when I do find it I'm pretty happy.

When work and weather cooperate I like to ride my bike and when I ride I tend to be by myself. As a result my fear is that I'll have an accident and no one will know who I am or who to contact. For 10 years I've been wearing a RoadID when I ride. But there is no point is wearing an ID if the information engraved on it is incorrect.

As everyone in the family got new cell phones and thus new numbers it was time for an updated ID.

I ordered online and a week or so after the ID arrived. And inside was this card from Linda Hart, evidently the person who packed my order.

Everything was packed well and arrived safe and sound. It may not seem like a big thing, but someone doing their job properly, and having some pride in doing a good job, is a welcome sight. I've sent her an email to tell her that her packing skills were indeed wicked-good. I wonder if I'll hear back?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home