Friday, April 13, 2012

Luckily it was released on the 13th

Yesterday, I saw this back-lit sign on a DVDPlay dispenser at my local Safeway.
I have two problems with this sign. The first problem is that the sign is promoting a film that was released four months earlier. Not really a current release that is likely to attract a lot of attention from prospective customers.
The other problem is that the date is listed at "12-13", which must mean December 13th. But if the movie had been released a week earlier the date would have been listed at "12-6" which could mean either December 6th, or June 12th.
But the biggest problem with the DVDPlay machines has nothing to do with the date. In all of the hundreds of times that I've been to this Safeway, I've never seen anyone using the machine. Might explain why the movies are a bit out of date.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home