Wednesday, February 1, 2012

No connection between writing (Well printing) and mailing


Another episode in my ongoing saga with the telephone company. This week I received a letter telling me that the installation would happen on the 24th. Great, except I received the letter on Monday the 30th, and it was not mailed until the 27th.
Somewhere inside the company there is a fatal disconnect. With problems like this it is no wonder that customers are not happy.
That being said, the actual telecommunication services are pretty good. The PVR-enabled TV works really well and my young daughter seems to have figured out all of the features already. It reminds me of one of my father's definitions of high tech, "your kids understand it, your parents never will".

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home