Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Ignorance is no excuse

I was at the library yesterday and saw this label on the fold-down change table in the "family bathroom".
Change tables are wonderful thing, and they are increasingly found in men's bathrooms. (But for some reason, a man in the "family bathroom" is still all too rare.)
So, what is my problem?
Well, two problems actually.
1) A koala is not a bear. Koalas are not even remotely related to bears. Koalas are marsupials, and are related to kangaroos and wallabies.
2) That is NOT how you spell "care". I know, it is a cute little alliterative branding affectation, but have some pity for the poor parent who has to explain all of the branding-induced misspellings to their child.
I'm now doing an elegant dismount from my high horse.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home