Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Getting it a little bit wrong and then getting everything right

Letter from LEGO accompanying missing pieces

Letter from LEGO accompanying missing pieces (Detail)

I am a fan of LEGO. I've bought quite a few sets for my daughter. Every now and then a piece is missing from a set. As a customer I can either say, "Oh well", and dig into my existing stock of LEGO to find a piece the right size, or I can contact the firm.

I contacted LEGO and in just over a week the replacement parts arrived in the mail. It is this sort of service, and the great products themselves, that has kept me as a loyal LEGO customer for more decades than I'd care to admit.

This is now the service standard that I expect other brands to match. It is not if you screw up, but how you recover that makes the difference to the customer.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home